October 2, 2015 - October 5, 2015 (All Day)
Start your wishlist and receive exclusive ring, giveaways and sales alerts
Victor and Edrea were diving off of Tioman Island. Victor held up the sign asking the big question, and got an “ok” sign from Edrea. I mean, it’s kind of hard to cry and say, “YES!” while you’re hooked up to oxygen.
What makes this proposal extra gutsy is this guy doesn’t propose underwater and then wait until they surface to put the ring on her. Instead, he entrusted the ring to their dive master and actually puts it on her underwater.
I would be petrified. I mean, what if he dropped it? Even though you’re diving, it would still take a good amount of time to find it. And even then it’s not a guarantee! This couple must have had a lot of faith in their dive master and their ability to do this underwater.
Liv Tyler is engaged to sports-agent boyfriend, David Gardner. Apparently they’ve been engaged since December! Talk about a couple that knows how to keep things under wraps. But, it couldn’t stay a secret forever. Especially not with Liv showing off that ring on her finger!
Liv finally used Instagram to nonchalantly share the news. She and fiancee welcomed their son, Sailor, back in February and are now planning a trip down the aisle!
Photo Credit: Instagram
Sam and Jess have known each other since they were ten years old, and have been together almost just as long. So when Jess started to drop hints about getting engaged, Sam wasn’t surprised. In fact, he already had something in the making.
Sam told Jess his friend needed a couple to star in his music video to kickstart his career… but really all the cameras and everything were in place to capture their perfect moment. The couple spends the day walking around all chutes for this video, then ends up in a restaurant with friends and family who already know what’s going on. Jess thinks they’re there for the video, until the singer starts saying, “I really hope you’ll marry me someday.” That’s when Sam gets on one knee (3:25).
“You’re the sweetest, smartest, sexiest person I know. And you’re even pretty funny sometimes.”
This guy has it made. Can you imagine being together with someone, or at least knowing them, since you were ten years old? You change SO much, and yet this couple managed to end up engaged/married. There’s hope after all! Am I right?
It’s that time of year where we’re all planning our costumes and prepping for the big night that kick-starts the holiday season. Halloween, of course! Whether you’re a kid going trick-or-treating or an adult getting ready to party with friends, there’s nothing more fun than dressing up for this spooky-fun time. So if you’re one of those couples (or are in a relationship with one of those people) who love this holiday, here are some fun ideas to use it to your advantage in taking your relationship to the next level.
1. Dress Up. What I mean is, dress up how she wants you to! Tell her you’ll go as anything her heart desires to make the perfect match for Halloween. Whether she wants Prince Charming or a Zombie Hunter, have your costumes align and it will make your proposal pictures that much more fun!
2. Throw a Party. Invite your friends to dress up and join in on some spooky fun. Even if you’re just having a bonfire and handing out candy, you’ll find a way to propose! Roll out a jack-o-lantern that asks the question, or bob for apples and have the ring waiting for her in there!
3. Haunted House. Design a haunted house, or contact a local one, and have your proposal be more than romantic– have it be scary! If your a couple who enjoys being spooked, then this would be such a creative way to do it! Have it on a mirror in the house, or have a monster pop out with a poster– however you do it, she’s bound to have an adrenaline rush for more than one reason!
Photo Credit: Flickr
This is such an adorably dorky proposal it isn’t even funny.
These two met and are part of a Michigan Cubing Club. So when it came time to propose, obviously it had to take place where they first met. As she’s showing off her Rubik’s Cube skills, he’s talking to her and telling her how much she means to him. What else is going on? Well, as we watch we see others set up a custom made “Marry Me?” made out of Rubik’s Cubes!
Sadly, the water bottle is blocking our view around 3:37 when he gets on one knee, but not to worry! They show us the ring at the end of the video, as well as how they assembled the cubes to make the awesome proposal come into play.
I have to say, these two seem positively perfectly matched.
Cape Town native Damion van Alphen’s wanted to propose Tamsyn Clark in the most romantic way he could think of. So between Cape Town and Lanseria, mid-flight, Damion had the airline play his chosen song from The Wedding Singer as he walked down the aisle to his sweetie before kneeling and proposing.
Tamsyn was so surprised, and immediately said yes. What’s even better, the flight attendant pops some bubbly for the couple and everyone on the plane joined in on congratulating them the best way they knew how– with applause, of course.
Can you imagine being on a flight, knowing you’re going to propose? I would be shaking from head to toe, checking my watch (er, phone) and counting down the minutes! This seems like a wonderful (and can we say nerve-wracking?) way to propose!
Is it just me who’s way too excited to start thinking about picking out the perfect pumpkin for fall?
Picking out the pumpkin to set on your front porch, or maybe in your apartment, or turn into a jack-o-lantern is incredibly important. Don’t downplay it! What would make it even more important and special? Turning it into a proposal.
Don’t believe me? Who could say no to the following ideas? Huh? That’s what I thought: no one!
1. Do you speak pumpkin? Set up the pumpkins to ask that special question. Whether you carve them, paint them, or line them up– it will be a picture to hold on to forever! Plus, talk about an impressive amount of pumpkins to keep.
2. It’s the great pumpkin! Go to the pumpkin patch and scout out which pumpkin is the “best”. While you and your significant other may not have the same opinion, I guarantee you she’ll think it’s the best if she sees that ring on top of it! Make SURE, though, that you talk to someone and have an accomplice. You don’t want that ring to be there and have someone else stumble upon it. Take friends, or a family member with you. Don’t have anyone close? Trust an employee with the job right before the big moment.
3. A little pumpkin party never hurt anybody. Throw a surprise party with the pumpkins. Let everyone sneak in behind you, and while you’re searching for that orange gourd, turn back and say, “Oh, did you see that one?” You can have friends spelling out your question, holding signs, throwing pumpkin seeds– whatever you like, it’s guaranteed to set the mood, grab her attention, and get you a, “yes!”
Danielle woke up in the middle night in 2012 and came to a scary realization: she had thrown out her wedding ring. Unable to rifle through her garbage, the 45-year-old New Yorker did what any sane, logical-thinking person would do: she wrote a note and put it on the garbage truck windshield.
The next morning, Gary Giddist arrived at work and saw the note before starting his day. Instead of tossing the note and shrugging it off as “not his problem”, Gary did the unthinkable and started going through the garbage bags in his truck. Danielle had said that the ring would be in a bag with paint rags. When he finally found the bag, about an hour later, he ripped it open and carefully rifled through. Sure enough, there was Danielle’s ring.
He returned it. I would say these two share one of the best stories to date.
Photo Credit: KW3′s Facebook
Sam and Nina had been dating for around five years when Sam decided it was time to propose. But he didn’t want to do just anything, he wanted to surprise her! So he concocted a plan with the help of some family, friends, and professionals.
Nina was visiting Sam’s sister in Chicago (she and Sam live in Boston), and Sam decided it was the perfect opportunity to surprise her. Although Nina flew on her own for a visit, Sam flew out separately… along with fifteen friends and family… and they all jumped out at Nina (literally) for a flash mob proposal.
I kind of got the feeling that Nina had an idea as to what was going on. I’m not sure she was sure it was for her, but when Sam’s sister starts backing up to record it Nina doesn’t seem so surprised. Maybe they were talking about how it was a flashmob? Regardless– it is a surprise around 3:30 when Sam and the 15 friends run on to the scene. Then it’s obvious what’s going on.
Around 5:25 the “waters part”, so to speak, and Nina is lead to Sam who drops to one knee in the middle of all their friends and family. I have to say that it must have taken a lot of work to get that many people to Chicago from Boston (and other places) for the proposal. Well done, Sam! And congrats to the couple!
Cadet 1st Class Caleb Moore wanted to surprise his girlfriend with a proposal to remember. During parents weekend at the US Air Force Academy, Caleb asked his girlfriend, Lauren, to come and make sure to take pictures of his jump on to Stillman Field. What she didn’t know, was that others would end up with the most picturesque opportunities.
Caleb planned with his squadron leader and the rest of his team before stealing the show with his proposal. He also asked the parents for permission, and made sure everyone who was anyone was there to support their big moment. Instead of swooping in on a white horse, he took a different approach by jumping in and stealing the moment via parachute. Am I right?
Thankfully, Caleb landed in the right spot and was able to just about immediately drop to one knee and proposal. Can you imagine if the wind blew, or something else went wrong and threw him off course– therefore making the proposal a little more laughable rather than wonderfully dramatic? I guess it wouldn’t really matter. But luckily this wasn’t a comedic proposal at all, as it wasn’t intended to be.