RELATIONSHIPS

QUIZ: Is He About to Propose?

You knew when you met him there was something different about him. Maybe it was the way he slightly moved the hair out of your face when you first kissed. Or how your hands molded together so perfectly it felt like they were always meant to hold one another. It could have been how your parents liked him the second they met him – and honestly, so did you. Your guy is a very special and sweet part of your life and you’re ready for that next step – but is he? Take our quiz to see if the big question is coming up or if you’re in for a little longer of a wait.

1. How long have you been exclusively dating your boyfriend?

2. Have you met each other’s families?

3. Do you live together? Or have you talked about it?

4. Have you talked about marriage with your guy?

5. In your heart-of-hearts, how serious do you think your boyfriend feels about you?

6. Close your eyes. Imagine yourself five, ten or fifteen years from now. Can you comfortably (and easily) imagine your life with your boyfriend?

7. How has he been acting lately that makes you wonder about engagement plans?

8. What’s your guy’s financial situation?

Comments (12)

1. Rio says:

Ready?

2. Darlene says:

I am ready for him to ask me, I know he is the one I’m meant to be with. I knew it from the beginning!

3. ashley says:

Well we have been together for 2 years and June 5th will be 3 years and ill be so glad when he does pop the question! I mean we have been leaving together a year and aug will be 2 years! Ill just be glad when he does pop the question, its just taking him forever ugh

4. Wryan Elliott says:

We’re moving to another state in 1 month. Everyone is acting strange regarding our farewell dinner party! No one will tell me anything about it. I wasn’t in on the planning or anything. I seriously hope he’s proposing I’ve waited for this day for my entire life. And without the shadow of a doubt I know he’s the one.

5. Leza says:

I have been with my boyfriend for over 6 years, it’s out 7 year anniversary this June. I really really hope he is thinking about popping the question finally! How long does a girl have to wait??
    Fingers crossed!

6. Janice says:

I’m ready for my guy to ask me i know he is the one that i want to spend the rest of my life with

7. cheyenne says:

it says hes guna propose but i deffinitly dont believe this quiz he never talks about it unless something bad happens with us to where we arent together, like if i leave him but ive ben with him for more then 2 yrs an we have a 1 yr old son, i wana another one soon in a couple yrs but i wana be married…n i dont see that

8. abby says:

OMG i am so ready for my guy to ask me to marry him

9. Katherine says:

I’ve been with my boyfriend 5 years. We own a house together. We are raising my two kids. I don’t know if he is going to ask or not to marry me but if he doesn’t I will walk away.

10. Kathleen says:

Like everyone else on the comments, I AM SO READY FOR HIM TO PROPOSE TOO!!! As kids, we were told we’d find the one and live happily ever after. I thought it was one smooth transition, didn’t realize there was all this waiting involved!!! Dang reality. Lol.

11. joanne says:

I known him for 30 years we was just friends now we became more then friends we been together 4 years I’AM READY FOR HIM TO PROPOSE!!!! LOOKING FORWARD TO OUR JOURNEY!!!! :) :) <3

12. Ramonita says:

My boyfriend of 4 months asked me if I’d ever consider re-marrying one day. That question came up only a month after meeting him. I thought nothing of it. But, now I’m curious if he’d ever ask me to marry him-since all is going so well as he mentioned a few times. He was talking out loud a couple of times and mentioned how he’s gonna need a house and a wife, then looked at me. But I thought he was just kidding. Why would anyone kid about something like that, I don’t know-but sure hope he’s thinking about it in the future. He’s the one who brought up the subject about living together-so I haven’t pressured him about anything so far. Wish me luck, ladies. I wish all of you luck as well.