The first time I met Ryan was in our Discover Chicago class at DePaul. It was our first class freshmen year. I remember feeling as if I knew Ryan my entire life and was just giggling with an old friend. We both started going on runs/jogs together and ended up naturally spending a lot of time together as friends, talking and “catching up” on past time. Getting to know each other and where we came from. I’ve always felt so comfortable with Ryan. Never judged. Never forced.More »
Proposal Tips & Advice
- Three GOOD places to hide the ring
- How to Keep your Engagement from Ruining the Holidays
- How to Get Him to Propose
- Yikes! What If Dad Doesn’t Say Yes?
- Getting Engaged Again? What Can You Learn From A First Marriage?
- Would You Marry a Bisexual?
- The Key to Finding a Work-Life Balance