With all the wedding planning going on, it can be easy to lose sight of what’s so great about being engaged in the first place. Whether you’re not yet engaged or you’ve been engaged for what seems like forever, take a step back this holiday season and give thanks for the cool parts of your engagement. After all you’re only engaged once. Kick back, relax and remember that regardless of all the stress, you are still you and he is still him.
5. You can send cute engagement announcements or save-the-dates. Check out what this couple did. It’s short, sweet, and super cute.
4. Engagement photo shoots are the best way to showcase a couple’s personality. Check out this amazing photo story done for this unique couple’s engagement. Love conquers all, including zombie attacks.
3. Your proposal will be a an incredibly special memory regardless of how it went down. Check out this guy’s proposal to his long distance girlfriend after a high speed chase!
2. You get to wear a rock on your finger to represent your love. Have you checked out Engagement 101’s awesome gallery of rings yet? There’s a style and fit for every kind of bride. Whether your ring is custom made, a twist-tie, an heirloom, or something you won in a contest like mine, there’s no denying that the sparklies are awesome, and not just because of their beauty.
1. YOU’RE GETTING MARRIED TO THE LOVE OF YOUR LIFE! That, of course, is the most important of all. So grab your fiance (or fiance-to-be) and let them know that you’re thankful for him or her.
What do you think: What are you most thankful for while being engaged?